Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Preaching the Gospel of WoW


My name is Biblestudy. I am currently a level 38 Paladin. I am working hard to win gamer souls for Christ in the virtual online game, World of Warcraft.


Here, you see the one called Fadez recieving the Lord's blessing. He was one of the first to heed the Lord's call.


I moved to a more populated area, and as I spoke the Lord's wisdom, there were plenty of people giving their life to Jesus on the spot.


I took my sermon into the Hall of Arms, where the twinks and PvPers hang out. Satan truly wields much power over them, as they were angered by my message of salvation.


Speaking of Satan, I was tempted in the middle of one of my sermons by a cunting wench! DEMONS OUT!


I plan to build a small following of believers, then unite into one supreme guild of faith! I will not stop until every soul in Azeroth is saved!!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris Battle said...

You're truly doing the Lord's work. See you at the church bake sale.

1:03 PM  
Blogger greg said...

you've gone insane.

PS: I'm on my iPhone right now

2:05 AM  
Blogger crazyred said...

God bless you Biblestudy.

9:36 AM  
Blogger C H Greenblatt said...

Biblestudy FTW

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home